We are looking for a dynamic and experienced children's/family ministries director who is passionate about making Jesus known to kids of all ages and equipping parents to develop a biblical worldview and an understanding and love for Christ in their children. He or she must have strong leadership skills, be able to teach and inspire kids and families, discern God's vision with us and manage, develop and leader core children and student ministries. We seek someone with energy, who with humility and dependence on the Holy Spirit, is able to inspire through teaching, training, equipping and leading by example.
WE ARE SEEKING A SERVANT LEADER WHO IS:
- Passionate for Jesus and his church
- Has a heart for kids and families, emotionally intelligent, personable and full of fun and committed to igniting a passion in our kids for Christ
- Dependent on prayer and sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading
- Passionate about equipping God's people
- Able to lead, motivate, develop, encourage and empower key kids and student ministry leaders and volunteers
- Walks closely with God, models authentic Bible-based Christian living and hungers for more of His Spirit
- Can create and implement kids programming and policies and procedures that ensure a safe and resourceful environment for kids and families
- Represents and embodies the core theological values of Vintage, including Gospel-centered, 'Word and Spirit', and missional
KEY ROLES INCLUDE
- Designing and implementing a comprehensive children's ministry strategy and plan.
- Leading an overseeing strategy and staff for student ministries.
- Recruiting, training, leading and equipping children and student ministries leaders and volunteers.
- Ensuring curriculum and resources are faithful to the Vintage doctrine, vision and mission.
- Working closely with other staff on assimilating new parents.
- Maintaining regular communication with parents about children's ministry and proving them ample resources to help them in their kids' spiritual growth.
If interested, please email Beth Pryor with a resume and cover letter.